INSIDE THE BOX SCORE – STATISTICAL LEADERS
- Leading Scorers: Molley Duclos (13), Erin Morton (9), Kayla Kelley (6)
- Leading Rebounders: Erin Morton (10), Molley Duclos (9), Isabella Perez (4), Deangeliz Urena (4)
- Assists Leader: Francesca Farrell (3)
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Wentworth matched Endicott in the first quarter, which featured eight lead changes and two tied scores. Halfway through, EC's Kaleigh Putnam put the Gulls up by two, 10-8, before a five-point run from the Leopards, capped by a three-pointer from Erin Morton (Norway, Maine), put WIT ahead by three. Endicott used a Wentworth turnover to score two points on either side of the error, taking the lead for good with 2:04 left in the quarter, 14-13.
- Endicott used 52.6% shooting from the floor to push past Wentworth in the second quarter, and held the Leopards to just two points in the frame. The Leopards committed nine turnovers and went 1-13 from the floor, while missing two attempts from long rage and the free throw line. Kayla Kelley (Boston, Mass.) gave Wentworth its lone basket with 4:25 left before halftime, as Endicott's balanced offense sent the Gulls into the locker room after a 22-2 run.
- The heavy gap proved too large for Wentworth to close, as the Gulls continued to connect from the floor until the final buzzer sounded, taking their largest lead with just under five minutes to play in the game.
- The Leopards will play their last two games of the regular season on the road, starting on Wednesday with a 6:00 p.m. tip-off at WNE.
For the latest on Wentworth Athletics, follow the Leopards via social media on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Fans can also download the Wentworth Leopards "Front Row" mobile app, powered by PrestoSports, on iTunes and the Android Market.